Taxi to the Rugby Six Nations 2017
If you need a taxi to Twickenham to watch one of the 3 Six Nation games being played there this year then look no further that Riverside Cars. We will make sure you will be driven to the rugby game in comfort and on time for the kick off and you will find our prices very competitive.
We can also be there to pick you up after the game and take you to your after game destination to celebrate or commiserate depending on how your team performed.
Six Nations Rugby Championship 2017. Current Holders England
Feb 4 to Mar 18, 2017
For more information and tickets for the Six Nations in 2017 please visit their website.
Twickenham Stadium, London. Capacity: 82,000.
Twickenham is the home of English rugby and is the biggest purpose built stadium for rugby in the world. The ground has been witness to many historic sporting moments and have has even had the Rolling Stones grace the place with their presence.
Twickenham Rugby Fixtures:
Feb 4 - 16.50 - England v France
Feb 26 - 15.00 - England v Italy
Mar 11 - 16.00 - England v Scotland
Stade de France, Saint-Denis. Capacity: 81,338.
Feb 12 - 15.00 (GMT) - France v Scotland
Mar 18 - 14.45 (GMT) - France v Wales
Aviv Stadium, Dublin. Capacity: 51,700.
Feb 25 - 16.50 - Ireland v France
Mar 18 - 17.00 - Ireland v England
Stadio Olimpico, Rome. Capacity: 73,261.
Feb 5 - 14.00(GMT) - Italy v Wales
Feb 11 - 14.25(GMT) - Italy v Ireland
Mar 11 - 13.30(GMT) - Italy v France
Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh. Capacity: 67,144.
Feb 4 - 14.25 - Scotland v Ireland
Feb 25 - 14.25 - Scotland v Wales
Mar 18 - 12.30 - Scotland v Italy
Millennium Stadium, Cardiff. Capacity: 74,500.
Feb 11 - 16.50 - Wales v England
Mar 10 - 20.05 - Wales v Ireland
Some hotels you can stay at when you visit Twickenham, London.
- Alexander Pope Hotel - Telephone +44 (0)20 8892 3050
- London Marriott Hotel, Twickenham - Telephone +44 (0)20 8891 8200
- Premier Inn, Twickenham - Telephone +44 (0)871 527 9110
Pubs and Bars
A Rugby World Cup is not complete without a visit to a few bars.
- The Sussex Arms - 15 Staines Rd, Fulwell, TW2 5BG - Telephone +44 (0)20 8894 7468
A traditional looking pub with a large garden, live acoustic nights and open fires. Though a wee bit of a walk to the stadium it`s well worth a visit.
- The Cabbage Patch - 67 London Road TW1 3SZ - Telephone +44 (0)20 8892 3874
A rugby themed bar in the heart of the Twickenhem, within 20 minutes walk of the stadium.
- The Fox - 39 Church St, TW1 3NR - Telephone +44 (0)20 8892 1535
A historic 17th-century inn located near the River Thames and not far from the stadium. It`s renowned for good British food, real ales and live music.
London is full of lovely restaurants and Twickenham is no exception.
- Loch Fyne - Sea Food Restaurant - 175 Hampton Rd, Twickenham TW2 5NG - Telephone +44 (0)20 8255 6222
An upmarket Scottish Sea Food Restaurant, serving great fish straight from the depths of Loch Fyne in the region of Argyll and Bute. They also serve some meat dishes if you are not into seafood.
- Atithi - Indian Restaurant - Unit 27, York Street, Twickenham TW1 3JZ - Telephone +44 (0)20 8744 3868
Vegetarian restaurant with wholesome food of a very good quality.
- The Grill Room - British Restaurant - 2 Whitton Rd, Twickenham TW1 1BJ - Telephone +44 (0)20 8891 0803
Great food straight off the Grill. If you are a fan of Steaks and Burgers then this maybe the place for you. They also serve some seafood too!